REGISTER FOR OUR eNEWSLETTER

Get all the latest information for our upcoming auctions!

    Sign up for TEXT ALERTS!

    Receive our latest auction status updates on your phone!

    Text "CBA" to 51660 to join.
    Star icon

    UPCOMING AUCTIONS

    Caldwell County

    BID RAISE PERIOD - Current Bid $283,500.00 - Commercial Property in Hudson, NC

    December 23, 2019
    05:00PM

    Iredell County

    BID RAISE PERIOD - Current Bid $110,250.00 - Commercial Property in Statesville, NC

    December 23, 2019
    05:02PM

    MERRY CHRISTMAS

    FROM COUNTRY BOYS AUCTION

    December 25, 2019
    11:59PM

    Warren County

    AUCTION - 1/8/20 - Beautiful Waterfront Home at Lake Gaston, NC

    January 08, 2020
    10:00AM

    Warren County

    AUCTION - 1/8/20 - Commercial Real Estate on I-85 near Henderson, NC

    January 08, 2020
    11:00AM

    Durham County

    AUCTION - 1/9/20 - 12+/- Acres undeveloped property in Durham, NC

    January 09, 2020
    10:00AM

    Craven County

    AUCTION - 1/22/20 - Farm Equipment Auction in Cove City, NC

    January 22, 2020
    10:00AM

    Wake County

    AUCTION - 1/30/20 - Nice Home in Cary, NC

    January 30, 2020
    10:00AM

    Beaufort County

    AUCTION - 2/6/20 - 117+ Acres of Prime Real Estate in Washington, NC

    February 06, 2020
    10:00AM

    Wayne County

    FOR SALE - 17.5+/- Acres on Hwy 70 in Goldsboro, NC - Asking $125,000.00

    December 31, 2020
    05:00PM

    View Full Calendar
    January%2022%20cover

    Craven County

    AUCTION - 1/22/20 - Farm Equipment Auction in Cove City, NC

    JAN 22

    10:00AM

    This auction is of some nice, clean farm equipment. The auction will be held live on location at 9705 Old Hwy 70 in Cove City, NC.

    TRACTORS & EQUIPMENT

    JD 8225R  4wd ser# RW8225R003031

    JD 7830 4wd ser# RW7830R013739

    Case 1666 Combine 

    Case 1020 20' flex head

    Case 1064 6 row 38" corn head

    JD 6000 no cab

    2018 Hardee Long Reach cutter

    Great Plains 24' Turbo chopper disc

    Univerth 8 row 36" ripp stripp

    DMI ST250 shank field cultivator

    4-row rolling cultivaotors

    VEHICLES & OTHER

    Yale 5000 lb Fork lift  LP Pnuematic tire

    Winpower 50KW PTO generator

    1972 Ford 2 ton

    1951 Olsa Low boy trailer  

    TOBACCO EQUIPMENT

    2017 DeCloet Italy 2 row harvester vin#  17005  456 hrs

    Granville green tobacco box loading system - lay down box, stand up box, turn table, electric box rails, drive               motor, scales, 

    Granville auto bailer with conveyor

    Taylor dry picking conveyor

    (3) Wilson 24' drag belt tobacco trailers

    (3) DeCloet 13 box barns w/DeCloet heat exchangers

    (20) Roanoke barns with 10 DeCloet boxes

    300' Green House

    200' Green House  

    Sheppard Bailer

    Mechanical 4-row carousel transplanter

    plant tray rack 

    TERMS – Everything is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”. Payment “IN FULL” is required at time of sale. CASH & CHECKS are accepted for payment. CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS are accepted as payment, however a convenience fee (percentage based on type of card used) will be charged when you use a card for payment. There is no “BUYER’S PREMIUM”, or additional fees for onsite bidders. Subject to Court Approval

    Maps & information
    View Details
    9705 Old Hwy 70, Cove City, NC
    Brittany%20cover

    Wake County

    AUCTION - 1/30/20 - Nice Home in Cary, NC

    JAN 30

    10:00AM

    This is a United States Federal Bankruptcy auction of a very nice residential property located at 202 Brittany Place in the MacGregor Towns area of Cary, NC. According to Wake County tax records, this beautiful 7,099 square foot brick home was built in 1999 and has a fully binished basement and attic in addition to the attached garage and outdoor living spaces.

    THIS AUCTION WILL BE HELD LIVE ON LOCATION AT THE PROPERTY AT 202 BRITTANY PLACE IN CARY, NC ON THURSDAY, JANUARY 30, 2020.

    WAKE COUNTY TAX DATA (pdf file attached below)

    Address - 202 Brittany Place, Cary NC

    REID - 0207002 - NCPIN 0752577431

    Heated Area - 7,099 square feet

    ACRES - 0.49+/- 

    DESCRIPTION - LO233 MACGREGOR WEST SUB PH5 BM1994-00827

    COUNTY TAX DATA SHEETS AND OTHER FILES MAY BE ATTACHED BELOW BY CLICKING THE RED "MAPS/BROCHURES" BUTTON. IF THERE ARE SEVERAL LARGE FILES FOR THIS PROPERTY THEY MAY NOT ALL AUTOMATICALLY OPEN, BUT MAY INSTEAD APPEAR AS A FOLDER IN THE LOWER LEFT CORNER OF YOUR SCREEN. SOME USERS MAY HAVE THE FIRST PDF FILE AUTOMATICALLY DISPLAY ALONG WITH A BOX PROMPT ASKING YOU TO "OPEN" OR "SAVE" THE ZIP FILE. TO ACCESS ALL OF THE FILES, CHOOSE TO "OPEN" OR "SAVE" OPTION. THE ZIP FOLDER WILL BE PLACED ON EITHER YOUR DESKTOP OR WITH YOUR DOWNLOADS. FIND THE "ZIP FILE" ICON, DOUBLE-CLICK IT TO OPEN THE FILE, THEN DOUBLE-CLICK TO ALL OF THE FILES LISTED SEPARATELY. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS ACCESSING THESE FILES, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US TO HAVE THESE FILES SENT TO YOU DIRECTLY.

    TERMS – This sale is being sold for the United States Federal Bankruptcy Court, Richard Sparkman, Trustee. The property is being sold “FREE & CLEAR” of all liens, or with liens satisfied at closing. The property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”. The property is being sold with taxes prorated as of day of closing, meaning the current year taxes will be split between the Buyer and the Seller based on the closing date; all prior years taxes will be paid by the Seller. A 10% deposit is required by the last and highest bidder at the time of the auction. The remaining 90% will be due at closing. The sale is subject to Court confirmation. This confirmation period usually takes approximately (30) days. Once the sale has been confirmed, you will be notified and your closing period will begin on that day. There is “NO UPSET BID PERIOD”, this means that the last and final bid at the auction cannot be raised after the auction is closed by the auctioneer. There is “NO BUYER’S PREMIUM” or additional buyer fees charged by the auction company. The Buyer should inspect the property prior to bidding and do any and all research they deem necessary. Country Boys Auction & Realty, Inc., its Brokers, and employees are agents for the Seller and have no dual agency representation of responsibilities.

    Maps & information
    View Details
    202 Brittany Place, Cary, NC
    Washington%20cover

    Beaufort County

    AUCTION - 2/6/20 - 117+ Acres of Prime Real Estate in Washington, NC

    FEB 06

    10:00AM

    This auction is of a very nice 117+ acre property located at the intersection of Market Street Extension and American Legion Rd in Washington, NC. This property has approximately 100' of frontage on Market Street Extension and has several hundred feet of frontage on both sides of American Legion Rd. It is located directly across from the Airport and new Recreation Facilities on Market Street Extension just outside of Washington. 

    THIS AUCTION WILL BE HELD LIVE ON THE PROPERTY ON THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2010 AT 10:00AM

    BEAUFORT COUNTY TAX DATA

    GPIN - 5686-58-8852

    PROPERTY SIZE - 117.55 acres

    PIN - 15014175

    ADDRESS - SR 1422 & SR 1534

    COUNTY TAX DATA SHEETS AND OTHER FILES MAY BE ATTACHED BELOW BY CLICKING THE RED "MAPS/BROCHURES" BUTTON. IF THERE ARE SEVERAL LARGE FILES FOR THIS PROPERTY THEY MAY NOT ALL AUTOMATICALLY OPEN, BUT MAY INSTEAD APPEAR AS A FOLDER IN THE LOWER LEFT CORNER OF YOUR SCREEN. SOME USERS MAY HAVE THE FIRST PDF FILE AUTOMATICALLY DISPLAY ALONG WITH A BOX PROMPT ASKING YOU TO "OPEN" OR "SAVE" THE ZIP FILE. TO ACCESS ALL OF THE FILES, CHOOSE TO "OPEN" OR "SAVE" OPTION. THE ZIP FOLDER WILL BE PLACED ON EITHER YOUR DESKTOP OR WITH YOUR DOWNLOADS. FIND THE "ZIP FILE" ICON, DOUBLE-CLICK IT TO OPEN THE FILE, THEN DOUBLE-CLICK TO ALL OF THE FILES LISTED SEPARATELY. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS ACCESSING THESE FILES, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US TO HAVE THESE FILES SENT TO YOU DIRECTLY.

    TERMS – The property is being sold “FREE & CLEAR” of all liens, or with liens satisfied at closing. The property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”. The property is being sold with taxes prorated as of day of closing, meaning the current year taxes will be split between the Buyer and the Seller based on the closing date; all prior years taxes will be paid by the Seller. A 10% deposit is required by the last and highest bidder at the time of the auction. The remaining 90% will be due at closing. There is “NO UPSET BID PERIOD”, this means that the last and final bid at the auction cannot be raised after the auction is closed by the auctioneer. There is “NO BUYER’S PREMIUM” or additional buyer fees charged by the auction company. The Buyer should inspect the property prior to bidding and do any and all research they deem necessary. Country Boys Auction & Realty, Inc., its Brokers, and employees are agents for the Seller and have no dual agency representation of responsibilities.

    Maps & information
    View Details
    American Legion Rd, Washington, NC 27889
    Goldsboro%20for%20sale%20cover

    Wayne County

    FOR SALE - 17.5+/- Acres on Hwy 70 in Goldsboro, NC - Asking $125,000.00

    DEC 31

    05:00PM

    This property is a nice 17.5+/- acre property located on Hwy 70 West at the intersection of Claridge Nursery Rd. just 1 mile form the I-795 interchange. Although the property is outside of the "city limits", planning and zoning for this property is handled by the City of Goldsboro since the property is located within the cities ETJ jurisdiction. This property was most recently utilized as a 45 lot mobile home park (almost all of theh omes have been removed) and according to Goldsboro Planning department the property is currently zoned for use as "General Business". If you have any questions as to continued use as a mobile home park or other uses other than "general Business" they are best directed to Goldsboro Planning & Zoning.

    This property is located approximately 3/4 of mile west of the HWY 70 & I-795 interchange near large amounts of restaurants and retail shopping stores and directly across the street from the large Speedway Fuel Center/McDonalds Restaurant. This property has approximately 550' of road frontage directly on Hwy 70 with at least one paved drive access. This is a very high visibility property in an ideal location.

    This property has a large unused portion along the front of the property that borders Hwy 70. The property is over 75% cleared land with a large paved road (Green Valley Drive) that loops all the way through the property with a couple of culdesacs off of it. All the streets/drives are paved asphalt and the property is supplied by underground electric, phone, and cable and by municipal/county water. The sewer is onsite with septic systems. The property has roadway streetlamps throughout the development. there is a small area at the rear of the property that borders the Little River for approximately 180'. There is currently only one tennant in a mobile home on the property who resides there as a "caretaker" to oversee the property. The mobile home occupied by the tennant along with another utilized as a maintenance shop will be conveyed with the property.

    This property was offered at auction on October 2, 2019 but the required minimum opening bid of $125,000.00 was not made and the auction did not continue. In order to give interested party more time to perform their "due diligence" and to investigate possible uses under the "General Business" title, we are still offering the property "FOR SALE" for a limited time and we are accepting offers.

    WAYNE COUNTY TAX DATA

    ADDRESS - 1510 US HWY 70 WEST, GOLDSBORO, NC

    OBJECT ID - 14175

    PIN - 2690034095

    REID - 0037278

    DB/PG - 2848/136

    PROPERTY USE - 02-MOBILE HOME

    CURRENT ASSESSED VALUE - $299,700.00

    FOR PDF FILES

    COUNTY TAX DATA SHEETS AND OTHER FILES MAY BE ATTACHED BELOW BY CLICKING THE RED "MAPS/BROCHURES" BUTTON. IF THERE ARE SEVERAL LARGE FILES FOR THIS PROPERTY THEY MAY NOT ALL AUTOMATICALLY OPEN, BUT MAY INSTEAD APPEAR AS A FOLDER IN THE LOWER LEFT CORNER OF YOUR SCREEN. SOME USERS MAY HAVE THE FIRST PDF FILE AUTOMATICALLY DISPLAY ALONG WITH A BOX PROMPT ASKING YOU TO "OPEN" OR "SAVE" THE ZIP FILE. TO ACCESS ALL OF THE FILES, CHOOSE TO "OPEN" OR "SAVE" OPTION. THE ZIP FOLDER WILL BE PLACED ON EITHER YOUR DESKTOP OR WITH YOUR DOWNLOADS. FIND THE "ZIP FILE" ICON, DOUBLE-CLICK IT TO OPEN THE FILE, THEN DOUBLE-CLICK TO ALL OF THE FILES LISTED SEPARATELY. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS ACCESSING THESE FILES, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US TO HAVE THESE FILES SENT TO YOU DIRECTLY.

    TERMS – The property is being sold “FREE & CLEAR” of all liens, or with liens satisfied at closing. The property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”. The property is being sold with taxes prorated as of day of closing, meaning the current year taxes will be split between the Buyer and the Seller based on the closing date; all prior years taxes will be paid by the Seller. A 10% deposit is required by the last and highest bidder at the time of the contract. The remaining 90% will be due at closing. The Buyer should inspect the property prior to bidding and do any and all research they deem necessary. Country Boys Auction & Realty, Inc., its Brokers, and employees are agents for the Seller and have no dual agency representation of responsibilities.

    Maps & information
    View Details
    1510 W. US HWY 70, Goldsboro, NC
    VIEW MORE AUCTIONS >