REGISTER FOR OUR eNEWSLETTER

Get all the latest information for our upcoming auctions!

    Sign up for TEXT ALERTS!

    Receive our latest auction status updates on your phone!

    Text "CBA" to 51660 to join.
    Star icon

    UPCOMING AUCTIONS

    Craven County

    AUCTION - 6/27/18 - 61+/- acres in New Bern, NC

    June 27, 2018
    10:00AM

    Duplin County

    BID RAISE PERIOD - Current Bid $30,000.00 - House & Lot in Kenansville, NC

    June 27, 2018
    05:00PM

    New Hanover County

    AUCTION - 6/28/18 - Commercial Real Estate in Wilmington, NC

    June 28, 2018
    10:00AM

    Bladen County

    AUCTION - 6/28/18 - Commercial Real Estate in Elizabethtown, NC

    June 28, 2018
    02:00PM

    Pitt County

    BID RAISE PERIOD - Current Bid $20,000.00 - House & Lot in Greenville, NC

    July 02, 2018
    04:55PM

    Pitt County

    BID RAISE PERIOD - Current Bid $13,000.00 - House & Lots in Grimesland, NC

    July 02, 2018
    04:56PM

    Beaufort County

    BID RAISE PERIOD - Current Bid $16,000.00 - House & Lot in Washington, NC

    July 02, 2018
    04:59PM

    Beaufort County

    AUCTION - 7/21/18 - CBA Warehouse Auction - Washington, NC

    July 21, 2018
    10:00AM

    Pamlico County

    AUCTION - 7/26/18 - 137+/- Acres of Waterfront Property on the Bay River

    July 26, 2018
    10:00AM

    Bertie County

    FOR SALE - 7+ Acre Commercial Property with 4,000 SF Building in Aulander, NC

    December 31, 2018
    04:55PM

    Martin County

    FOR SALE - Convenience Store/Grill in Williamston, NC

    December 31, 2018
    04:59PM

    Martin County

    FOR SALE - 1.7+/- Acre Commercial Property in Robersonville, NC

    December 31, 2018
    05:00PM

    View Full Calendar
    Robersonville%20cover%20for%20sale

    207 S. Main Street, Robersonville, NC

    Martin County

    FOR SALE - 1.7+/- Acre Commercial Property in Robersonville, NC

    DEC 31

    05:00PM

    This saleis of (2) combined parcels of land located in downtown Robersonville, NC. The contiguous properties are being sold together for a single price. The properties front on both S. Main Street and on W. Third Street with driveway access from both roads. This property was formerly used in the peanut industry and has office space, in-ground truck scales, and large storage bin.

    POSSIBLE OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE TO QUALIFIED BUYER.

    PARCEL 1 - 1.41+/- ACRES - 207 S. Main Street

    This parcel is the large of the two parcels. It contains the 1,600 square foot office building, scales, and loading system. It has both frontage and driveways on both Main and Third Streets.

    PARCEL 2 - .3+/- ACRES - 102 W. Third Street

    This parcel is contiguous to "Parcel 1" with frontage on W. Third Street. This parcel contains the majority of the large storage bin

    PRICE $27,000.00

    TERMS – The property is being sold “FREE & CLEAR” of all liens, or with liens satisfied at closing. The property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”. The property is being sold with taxes prorated as of day of closing, meaning the current year taxes will be split between the Buyer and the Seller based on the closing date; all prior years taxes will be paid by the Seller. A 10% deposit is required. The remaining 90% will be due at closing. Country Boys Auction & Realty, Inc., its Brokers, and employees are agents for the Seller and have no dual agency representation of responsibilities.

    For maps, drawings, tax data, and other files associated with this auction, please “click” on the MAPS & BROCHURES button below. The first file should open automatically; all additional files can be viewed by opening the small folder of files that appears in the lower left corner of the new information bar that appears at the bottom of the screen. Just “click” to open that folder and a list of all available pdf files will appear for you to view, download, or print. If you have any problems viewing the pdf files, please contact us so we can email you those files directly. 

    Maps & Brochures Get Directions
    ADDITIONAL PHOTOS
    Harris%20robersonville%20properties%20map
    Dscn8471
    Dscn8473
    Dscn8474
    Dscn8475
    Dscn8476
    Dscn8477