Sign up for TEXT ALERTS!
Receive our latest auction status updates on your phone!
BID RAISE PERIOD - Current Bid $47,250.00 - Commercial property in Oxford, NC
July 01, 2019
BID RAISE PERIOD - Current Bid is $10,750.00 - (2) Properties in Roanoke Rapids, NC
July 08, 2019
AUCTION - 7/10/19 - Commercial Property in Statesville, NC
July 10, 2019
Pitt County, NC
AUCTION - 7/16/19 - Commercial Property in Ayden, NC
July 16, 2019
AUCTION - 7/18/19 - Commercial Properties in Wake County, NC
July 18, 2019
SOLD - 6/20/19 - 10+ acres Homestead in Battleboro, NC
This auction is of a 10.5+/- acre property with a framed house, mobile homes, barns, kennels, pasture, etc. located off of Hwy 97 between Leggett, NC and Rocky Mount, NC. This property fronts on Hwy 97 but is set back off of the highway. This property is being sold in the Estate or Matter of Leonard Guy Jordan.
SOLD - $65,000.00 - SORRY, THERE IS NO UPSET BID PERIOD ON THIS PROPERTY.
THERE ARE SEVERAL TAX CARDS ATTACHED BELOW BY CLICKING ON THE "MAPS & BROCHURES" TAB.
EDGECOMBE COUNTY TAX DATA
71 Walkabout Lane, Battleboro NC
PIN - 480180361700
ACREAGE - 10+/-
The attached tax cards identify (7) separate buildings including;
1 1/2 story, 2,300+ SF, traditional construction home, built 1985
double-wide manufactured home, 1,440 SF, built 1996
double-wide manufactured home, 1,334 SF, built 1991
In addition to the Edgecombe County tax information above there is a fenced pasture area, kennels, sheds, and other features to the property. The property has been been left unattended and is a little overgrown. The condition of the buildings is poor, but they appear to be in repairable conditions.
COUNTY TAX DATA SHEETS AND OTHER FILES MAY BE ATTACHED BELOW BY CLICKING THE RED "MAPS/BROCHURES" BUTTON. IF THERE ARE SEVERAL LARGE FILES FOR THIS PROPERTY THEY MAY NOT ALL AUTOMATICALLY OPEN, BUT MAY INSTEAD APPEAR AS A FOLDER IN THE LOWER LEFT CORNER OF YOUR SCREEN. SOME USERS MAY HAVE THE FIRST PDF FILE AUTOMATICALLY DISPLAY ALONG WITH A BOX PROMPT ASKING YOU TO "OPEN" OR "SAVE" THE ZIP FILE. TO ACCESS ALL OF THE FILES, CHOOSE TO "OPEN" OR "SAVE" OPTION. THE ZIP FOLDER WILL BE PLACED ON EITHER YOUR DESKTOP OR WITH YOUR DOWNLOADS. FIND THE "ZIP FILE" ICON, DOUBLE-CLICK IT TO OPEN THE FILE, THEN DOUBLE-CLICK TO ALL OF THE FILES LISTED SEPARATELY. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS ACCESSING THESE FILES, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US TO HAVE THESE FILES SENT TO YOU DIRECTLY.
TERMS – The property is being sold “FREE & CLEAR” of all liens, or with liens satisfied at closing. The property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”. The property is being sold with taxes prorated as of day of closing, meaning the current year taxes will be split between the Buyer and the Seller based on the closing date; all prior years taxes will be paid by the Seller. A 10% deposit is required by the last and highest bidder at the time of the auction. The remaining 90% will be due at closing. There is “NO UPSET BID PERIOD”, this means that the last and final bid at the auction cannot be raised after the auction is closed by the auctioneer. There is “NO BUYER’S PREMIUM” or additional buyer fees charged by the auction company. The Buyer should inspect the property prior to bidding and do any and all research they deem necessary. Country Boys Auction & Realty, Inc., its Brokers, and employees are agents for the Seller and have no dual agency representation of responsibilities.