REGISTER FOR OUR eNEWSLETTER

Get all the latest information for our upcoming auctions!

    Sign up for TEXT ALERTS!

    Receive our latest auction status updates on your phone!

    Text "CBA" to 51660 to join.
    Star icon

    UPCOMING AUCTIONS

    Pitt County

    AUCTION - 10/16/19/19 - Brick home in Greenville, NC

    October 16, 2019
    10:00AM

    Beaufort County

    AUCTION - 10/17/19 - Metal Fabrication Equipment in Washington, NC

    October 17, 2019
    10:00AM

    Iredell County

    BID RAISE PERIOD - Current Bid $69,458.00 - Commercial Property in Statesville, NC

    October 17, 2019
    05:02PM

    Vance County

    AUCTION - 10/23/19 - Commercial property in Oxford, NC

    October 23, 2019
    10:00AM

    Hoke County

    AUCTION - 11/6/19 - 57+/- acres of Real Estate in Red Springs, NC

    November 06, 2019
    11:00AM

    Washington, NC

    FOR SALE - Farm Equipment available for Private Sale

    December 31, 2019
    04:59PM

    Wayne County

    FOR SALE - 17.5+/- Acres on Hwy 70 in Goldsboro, NC - Asking $125,000.00

    December 31, 2019
    05:00PM

    View Full Calendar
    Hawkeye%20cover%202

    5738 Red Springs Road, Red Springs, NC

    Hoke County

    AUCTION - 11/6/19 - 57+/- acres of Real Estate in Red Springs, NC

    NOV 06

    11:00AM

    This auction is of (3) contiguous parcels of real estate totaling 57.5+/- acres located at 5738 Red Springs Road, Red Springs, North Carolina in Hoke County. This property, recently utilized as a small farm and farmers market has a couple of buildings and shelters, 7+/- acres of open land, some wooded land, a long pier with gazebo leading out to and overlooking Hodgins Pond (currently drained) that is also on the property. The properties all have large amount of frontage on Red Springs Rd and are located just 5 miles south of Raeford, NC.

    This auction will be held live on location at the property on Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at 11:00am. These properties will be offeed separately and/or combined.

    PARCEL 1 – 56.09+/- acres

    PIN – 294310001151
    CURRENT TAX VALUE - $200,500.00

    PARCEL 2 – 0.75+/- acres

    PIN – 294310001407
    CURRENT TAX VALUE - $16,000.00

    PARCEL 3 – 0.71+/- acres

    PIN – 294310001408
    CURRENT TAX VALUE - $16,000.00

    COUNTY TAX DATA SHEETS AND OTHER FILES MAY BE ATTACHED BELOW BY CLICKING THE RED "MAPS/BROCHURES" BUTTON. IF THERE ARE SEVERAL LARGE FILES FOR THIS PROPERTY, THEY MAY NOT ALL AUTOMATICALLY OPEN, BUT MAY INSTEAD APPEAR AS A FOLDER IN THE LOWER LEFT CORNER OF YOUR SCREEN. SOME USERS MAY HAVE THE FIRST PDF FILE AUTOMATICALLY DISPLAY ALONG WITH A BOX PROMPT ASKING YOU TO "OPEN" OR "SAVE" THE ZIP FILE. TO ACCESS ALL OF THE FILES, CHOOSE TO "OPEN" OR "SAVE" OPTION. THE ZIP FOLDER WILL BE PLACED ON EITHER YOUR DESKTOP OR WITH YOUR DOWNLOADS. FIND THE "ZIP FILE" ICON, DOUBLE-CLICK IT TO OPEN THE FILE, THEN DOUBLE-CLICK TO ALL OF THE FILES LISTED SEPARATELY. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS ACCESSING THESE FILES, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US TO HAVE THESE FILES SENT TO YOU DIRECTLY.

    TERMS – The property is being sold “FREE & CLEAR” of all liens, or with liens satisfied at closing. The property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”. The property is being sold with taxes prorated as of day of closing, meaning the current year taxes will be split between the Buyer and the Seller based on the closing date; all prior year taxes will be paid by the Seller. A 10% deposit is required by the last and highest bidder at the time of the auction. The remaining 90% will be due at closing. There is “NO UPSET BID PERIOD”, this means that the last and final bid at the auction cannot be raised after the auction is closed by the auctioneer. There is “NO BUYER’S PREMIUM” or additional buyer fees charged by the auction company. The Buyer should inspect the property prior to bidding and do any and all research they deem necessary. Confirmation of the sales of these properties may be made immediately but at least within 24 hours of the auction. Country Boys Auction & Realty, Inc., its Brokers, and employees are agents for the Seller and have no dual agency representation of responsibilities.

    Maps & Brochures Get Directions
    ADDITIONAL PHOTOS
    1
    2
    3
    4
    5
    6
    7
    Hawkeye%202
    Hawkeye%20aerial