REGISTER FOR OUR eNEWSLETTER

Get all the latest information for our upcoming auctions!

    Sign up for TEXT ALERTS!

    Receive our latest auction status updates on your phone!

    Text "CBA" to 51660 to join.
    Star icon

    UPCOMING AUCTIONS

    Mecklenburg County

    BID RAISE PERIOD - Convenience/Fuel Store in Charlotte, NC

    September 21, 2017
    05:00PM

    Hoke County

    Auction - 9/27/17 - (3) Properties near Raeford, NC

    September 27, 2017
    10:00AM

    Cumberland County

    Auction - 9/27/17 - Commercial Property in Fayetteville, NC

    September 27, 2017
    01:00PM

    Pitt County, NC

    UPSET BID PERIOD - (3) Properties in Greenville, NC

    September 28, 2017
    05:00PM

    Pasquotank County

    Auction - 10/16/17 - 1051 Northside Road, Elizabeth City, NC

    October 16, 2017
    10:00AM

    Pasquotank County

    Auction - 10/16/17 - 205 W. Church St., Elizabeth City, NC

    October 16, 2017
    10:00AM

    Pasquotank County

    Auction - 10/16/17 - 804 Roanoke Ave., Elizabeth City, NC

    October 16, 2017
    10:00AM

    Pasquotank County

    Auction - 10/16/17 - 213 N. Road Street, Elizabeth City, NC

    October 16, 2017
    10:00AM

    Pasquotank County

    Auction - 10/16/17 - 207 N. Road Street, Elizabeth City, NC

    October 16, 2017
    10:00AM

    Beaufort County

    FARM EQUIPMENT FOR SALE

    November 01, 2017
    05:00PM

    FOR SALE - House & Land near Hertford, NC

    FOR SALE - 535 BURNT MILL ROAD, EDENTON, NC - LISTING PRICE $80,000.00

    This is a 2+/- acre property with an approximate 1,920 square foot brick home located at 535 Burnt Mill Road, Hertford NC. This (4) bedroom, (2) bath single story brick home is situated on a large rural lot off of Hwy 17 near the Bethel Township in Perquimans County between Edenton and Hertford.

    PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS CURRENTLY A "FOR SALE" LISTING WITH NO SCHEDULED AUCTION DATE.

    PERQUIMANS COUNTY DATA
    ADDRESS - 535 Burnt Mill Road, Hertford, NC
    PIN - 7846-04-3723
    YEAR BUILT - 1965
    HEATED SQUARE FOOTAGE - 1,920
    BEDROOMS - 4
    BATHS - 2
    TOTAL TAX VALUE - $82,400.00

    For maps, drawings, tax data, and other files associated with this auction, please “click” on the MAPS & BROCHURES button below. The first file should open automatically; all additional files can be viewed by opening the small folder of files that appears in the lower left corner of the new information bar that appears at the bottom of the screen. Just “click” to open that folder and a list of all available pdf files will appear for you to view, download, or print. If you have any problems viewing the pdf files, please contact us so we can email you those files directly.

    TERMS – The property is being sold “FREE & CLEAR” of all liens, or with liens satisfied at closing. The property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”. The property is being sold with taxes prorated as of day of closing, meaning the current year taxes will be split between the Buyer and the Seller based on the closing date; all prior years taxes will be paid by the Seller. A 10% deposit is required with offer. The remaining 90% will be due at closing. The Buyer should inspect the property prior to making an offer and do any and all research they deem necessary. Country Boys Auction & Realty, Inc., its Brokers, and employees are agents for the Seller and have no dual agency representation of responsibilities.