Sign up for TEXT ALERTS!
Receive our latest auction status updates on your phone!
AUCTION - 6/3/20 - Steel Building & Land in Harkers Island, NC
June 03, 2020
AUCTION - 6/5/20 - Heavy Equipment, Vehicles, & Other - Washington, NC
June 05, 2020
Pitt County, NC
BID RAISE PERIOD - CURRENT BID $2,700.00 - 3+ acre lot in Greenville, NC
June 06, 2020
AUCTION - 6/11/20 - 400+/- Acre Fish Farm Facility near Roper, NC
June 11, 2020
AUCTION - 6/11/20 - Tractors, Aerators, Mowers, Etc. near Roper, NC
June 11, 2020
BID RAISE PERIOD - Current Bid $140,072.62- Convenience Store on I-85 Henderson, NC
June 11, 2020
AUCTION - 6/17/20 - 9+/- Acre Commercial Property in Roanoke Rapids, NC
June 17, 2020
AUCTION - 6/26/20 - CBA Warehouse Auction, Washington NC
June 26, 2020
AUCTION - 7/15/20 - Forestry & Logging Equipment, Pinetown, NC
July 15, 2020
Pitt County, NC
AUCTION - 7/22/20 - Metal Fabrication Facility in Grifton, NC
July 22, 2020
$439,000.00 - Waterfront Home on the Pamlico River
203 FORTE SHORES DRIVE
This is a beautiful two-story waterfront home overlooking the Pamlico river near Washington, NC and Chocowinity, NC. This house has 2,296 square feet of heated space with a very open floor plan. The large great room features full two-story vaulted ceilings and includes the living room, dinning area, and large open kitchen with island all with a full wall of windows overlooking the Pamlico river along with a large open deck ideal for outdoor entertainment. The first floor also includes a large full bathroom, bedroom, and office. The second floor features a large loft area overlooking the great room along with another full bath and two more bedrooms. In addition to the heated square footage there is a large 3 season enclosed porch on the first floor. The current owner has added numerous upgrades and finishes to the home including beautiful kitchen upgrades. From the house or pier, the panoramic view includes everything from the Historic Downtown Washington Waterfront to the mouths of Broad Creek and Chocowinity Bay. An incredible view of waterfront sunrises and sunsets
The ground level space of this home is enclosed to add a large open area ideal for use as garages, storage, additional utility spaces and more. This area also includes a ground level changing room with shower. The large first floor porches provide amazing ground level patio spaces just feet from the water. There is a large concrete drive at the rear of the house with parking for several vehicles. The entire front (water side) of the property is protected by a nice bulkhead. The 150'+ pier includes a large floating jet ski dock for (4) large jet skis, very nice boat lift, large swimming and sunbathing platform, and a step down mini dock for boat access. large over height pilings along one side of the pier was designed to allow for additional boat dockage. The entire property is beautifully landscaped with lush green lawn and accented with tall palms and other appropriate plantings.
BEAUFORT COUNTY TAX DATA AND INFO
ADDRESS - 203 Forte Shores Drive (off of Whichard's Beach Road), Chocowinity
REID - 25428
PIN - 5684-49-1297
LOT SIZE - 0.25+/- acres (approximately 75' X 150')
LIVING AREA - 2,296 SF heated space
SIZE - 1,526 SF heated first floor, 770 SF heated second floor, 524 SF finished open porch, 524 wood deck, 1,238 SF unfinished basement (ground level), 288 SF unfinished garage
YEAR BUILT - 1975
HEATING/COOLING - Central HVAC systems
IMPROVEMENTS - Bulkhead, Pier, Dock
*The house is currently in use by guests and will be shown by appointment only. Please contact Country Boys Auction & Realty, Inc. to schedule a private inspection of the property.
TERMS - 10% deposit with contract, the remaining 90% will be due at closing within (45) days of contract signing. The property is being sold "free and clear" of all liens. Taxes will be prorated as of day of closing. The information included in this package is intended for general information purposes only. This information has been provided to us as accurate from outside sources, public records, and other information platforms, however the Seller, Country Boys Auction & Realty, Inc., its employees, Brokers, and associates, hold themselves harmless for any and/or all the information provided in this package. Furthermore, all drawings, maps, letters, descriptions, etc., are “unofficial”. It is the sole responsibility and obligation of the buyer to inspect the property prior to the time of sale and do any and all research they deem necessary. Country Boys Auction & Realty, Inc., agents, and Brokers are representatives for the Seller and have no Dual Agency representation or responsibilities. A pdf copy of working with real estate agents is attached below with "MAPS & BROCHURES" along with other files you may find helpful.