REGISTER FOR OUR eNEWSLETTER

Get all the latest information for our upcoming auctions!

    Sign up for TEXT ALERTS!

    Receive our latest auction status updates on your phone!

    Text "CBA" to 51660 to join.
    Star icon

    UPCOMING AUCTIONS

    Beaufort County

    BID RAISE PERIOD - Current Bid is $32,000.00 - House & Lots in Blounts Creek, NC

    February 18, 2019
    04:56PM

    Washington County

    BID RAISE PERIOD - Current Bid is $6,750.00 - House in Plymouth, NC

    February 18, 2019
    04:57PM

    Dunn, NC

    AUCTION - 2/20/19 - Farm Equipment near Dunn, NC

    February 20, 2019
    10:00AM

    Sampson County

    AUCTION - 2/21/19 - Multiple properties - Sampson & Harnett County, NC

    February 21, 2019
    10:00AM

    Duplin County

    BID RAISE PERIOD - Current Bid is $331,000.00 - 161+/- Golf Course in Wallace, NC

    February 21, 2019
    04:55PM

    Beaufort County

    BID RAISE PERIOD - Current Bid is $7,500.00 - Real Estate Auction in Pinetown, NC

    February 21, 2019
    04:58PM

    Beaufort County

    BID RAISE PERIOD - Current Bid is $1,250.00 - Mobile Home & Lot in Belhaven, NC

    February 21, 2019
    04:59PM

    Bladen County

    BID RAISE PERIOD - Motels, Homes, & Lots at White Lake & Elizabethtown, NC

    February 25, 2019
    04:54PM

    Pitt County

    BID RAISE PERIOD - Cureent Bid $9,000.00 - House & Lot in Greenville, NC

    February 25, 2019
    04:58PM

    Pitt County

    BID RAISE PERIOD - Current Bid $31,000.00 - House & Lot in Farmville, NC

    February 25, 2019
    04:59PM

    Pitt County

    BID RAISE PERIOD - Current Bid $43,000.00 - House and Lot in Washington, NC

    February 25, 2019
    05:00PM

    Martin County, NC

    AUCTION - 2/27/19 - (3) Large tracts of land in Martin County

    February 27, 2019
    10:00AM

    Pitt County

    AUCTION - 3/6/19 - Farm Equipment in Pitt County, NC

    March 06, 2019
    10:00AM

    Wilson County

    AUCTION - 3/13/19 - House in Wilson, NC

    March 13, 2019
    10:00AM

    Johnston County

    AUCTION - 3/13/19 - House in Kenly, NC

    March 13, 2019
    12:00PM

    Wake County

    AUCTION - 3/14/19 - House & Lot near Knightdale & Raleigh

    March 14, 2019
    10:00AM

    Wake County

    AUCTION - 3/14/19 - Condominium Unit in Cary, NC

    March 14, 2019
    12:00PM

    Wake County

    AUCTION - 3/14/19 - Commercial Lots in Fuquay Varina, NC

    March 14, 2019
    02:00PM

    Onslow County

    AUCTION - 3/15/19 - Oceanfront home in N. Topsail Beach

    March 15, 2019
    10:00AM

    Cumberland County

    AUCTION - 3/20/19 - Commercial & Residential properties in Fayetteville, NC

    March 20, 2019
    10:00AM

    Cumberland County

    AUCTION - 3/20/19 - House & Lot in Fayetteville, NC

    March 20, 2019
    12:00PM

    Wilson County

    AUCTION - 3/21/19 - Farm Equipment Auction in Walstonburg, NC

    March 21, 2019
    10:00AM

    Beaufort County

    AUCTION - 4/4/19 - CBA Warehouse Auction

    April 04, 2019
    10:00AM

    Beaufort County

    FOR SALE - Beautiful waterfront home on the Pamlico River

    December 29, 2019
    05:00PM

    Martin County

    FOR SALE - Convenience Store/Grill in Williamston, NC

    December 30, 2019
    05:00PM

    Martin County

    FOR SALE - 1.7+/- Acre Commercial Property in Robersonville, NC

    December 31, 2019
    05:00PM

    View Full Calendar
    Williamston%20cover%20for%20sale

    Martin County

    FOR SALE - Convenience Store/Grill in Williamston, NC

    DEC 30

    05:00PM

    FOR SALE

    This sale is of convenience store/grill located at 2131 Holly Springs Church Rd on the eastern side of Williamston between US HWY 17 and US HWY 64. This masonry commercial building contains approximately 1,800 square feet of retail space and grill area. The store also has gas pumps with above ground storage tanks. 

    This parcel is approximately 1.2 acres, however we are only selling the portion of this parcel related to the store. This includes the areas around the store, the above ground tank area, parking areas, fuel islands, etc. There is a small residential lot attached to this parcel located behind the store with a single-wide mobile home that is being retained by the Seller. A final survey has not yet been completed but preliminary estimates are that the store portion will be approximately .65 acres and the retained lot will be approximately .45 acres.

    FOR SALE - $100,000.00 - POSSIBLE OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE.

    MARTIN COUNTY TAX DATA - This sale is a portion of this property

    PARCEL ID - 0200364

    PIN - 5785-46-9446

    TERMS – The property is being sold “FREE & CLEAR” of all liens, or with liens satisfied at closing. The property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”. The property is being sold with taxes prorated as of day of closing, meaning the current year taxes will be split between the Buyer and the Seller based on the closing date; all prior years taxes will be paid by the Seller. A 10% deposit is required. The remaining 90% will be due at closing.  Country Boys Auction & Realty, Inc., its Brokers, and employees are agents for the Seller and have no dual agency representation of responsibilities.

    For maps, drawings, tax data, and other files associated with this auction, please “click” on the MAPS & BROCHURES button below. The first file should open automatically; all additional files can be viewed by opening the small folder of files that appears in the lower left corner of the new information bar that appears at the bottom of the screen. Just “click” to open that folder and a list of all available pdf files will appear for you to view, download, or print. If you have any problems viewing the pdf files, please contact us so we can email you those files directly.

    Maps & information
    View Details
    2131 Holly Springs Church Road, Williamston NC
    Robersonville%20cover%20for%20sale

    Martin County

    FOR SALE - 1.7+/- Acre Commercial Property in Robersonville, NC

    DEC 31

    05:00PM

    This saleis of (2) combined parcels of land located in downtown Robersonville, NC. The contiguous properties are being sold together for a single price. The properties front on both S. Main Street and on W. Third Street with driveway access from both roads. This property was formerly used in the peanut industry and has office space, in-ground truck scales, and large storage bin.

    POSSIBLE OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE TO QUALIFIED BUYER.

    PARCEL 1 - 1.41+/- ACRES - 207 S. Main Street

    This parcel is the large of the two parcels. It contains the 1,600 square foot office building, scales, and loading system. It has both frontage and driveways on both Main and Third Streets.

    PARCEL 2 - .3+/- ACRES - 102 W. Third Street

    This parcel is contiguous to "Parcel 1" with frontage on W. Third Street. This parcel contains the majority of the large storage bin

    PRICE $27,000.00

    TERMS – The property is being sold “FREE & CLEAR” of all liens, or with liens satisfied at closing. The property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”. The property is being sold with taxes prorated as of day of closing, meaning the current year taxes will be split between the Buyer and the Seller based on the closing date; all prior years taxes will be paid by the Seller. A 10% deposit is required. The remaining 90% will be due at closing. Country Boys Auction & Realty, Inc., its Brokers, and employees are agents for the Seller and have no dual agency representation of responsibilities.

    For maps, drawings, tax data, and other files associated with this auction, please “click” on the MAPS & BROCHURES button below. The first file should open automatically; all additional files can be viewed by opening the small folder of files that appears in the lower left corner of the new information bar that appears at the bottom of the screen. Just “click” to open that folder and a list of all available pdf files will appear for you to view, download, or print. If you have any problems viewing the pdf files, please contact us so we can email you those files directly. 

    Maps & information
    View Details
    207 S. Main Street, Robersonville, NC
    VIEW MORE AUCTIONS >